Sunday, 24 October 2010
Chris Goodwen Talk
Today, Chris Goodwen came and gave a lecture. It was very interesting to see how a student who has finished the course I have just started helped me change my views of my own work, while giving me alot of help on what to do with my future work. I sit here in a similar position to Chris was when he started the course, which has comforted me, seeing the type of work he is now capable of. The biggest change that the talk has given me is now I want to experiment with other medias out of my 2d comfort zone, and start working with 3d imagery. It also became apparent to me that knowing your field is vital, research is a big part of what I'm studying and staying up to date on new techniques and other peoples styles will aid my own style and help me to progress as an artist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment